We’re always looking for new appetizer recipes to try here at LLP. Do you have any good suggestions for us? If so, send our way! There’s some important criteria though: it has to taste great and be easy/quick to prepare. Who has time for long, involved recipes anyway? No thank you.
We made these antipasto cups over the weekend and dug in for snack time. Winnie was a HUGE fan, she is a good eater!
I love finger foods so it was perfect that these cups were handheld. They would be a great addition to a cocktail party because you could mingle and munch at the same time. And you don’t need two hands to eat so your other hand is free to hold your drink. These things are very important in my world.
Hope you keep these guys in mind next time you host a party!
- 12 slices salami, 4 inch diameter
- drizzle of olive oil
- 1/2 can black olives, halved
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella (pearl size)
- drizzle of balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Gently press salami slices into regular size muffin pan openings. Cook for 20-25 minutes, until crisp. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, toss together tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives, mozzarella and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Spoon the filling into the salami bowls. Drizzle lightly with balsamic glaze and serve immediately.