I can’t believe it is Halloween already. I haven’t done nearly enough fall baking. Before I know it, it will be time for Christmas cookies. I need to make some apple recipes asap. When we were in Milwaukee a couple months ago I had the best apple struedel. Seriusly, the best. I have searched recipes for something similar and I am totally underwhelmed. The last thing I want is a dry, boring, version. I need a winning recipe. Does anyone have a really great apple struedel recipe? I neeeed it!
We decided we better make something for Halloween before we miss the holiday altogether. We love making cute litte treats with Peeps. Who doesn’t love a Peep? And dipped in chocolate? Irresistible! I was even thinking, after you dip them in chocolate you could put a stick in them and they could be like Peep pops. How cute would that be? I may still have to do that! These are great little treats to bring to halloween parties and to hand out to co-workers or friends on Halloween. Enjoy!
- White ghost Peeps
- melting chocolate
- white bakers chocolate
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat melting chocolate in the microwave according to package instructions.
- Dip the bottom half of the ghosts in the chocolate.
- Refrigerate about 15 minutes.
- Melt the white chocoalte in the microwave according to the directions on the package.
- Transfer chocolate to piping bag and write boo on each set of Peeps.
- Refrigerate until dry and package.
- We kept the ghosts in 3 so that we could write one letter on each ghost but you could seperate them and write boo on each ghost also.