We are currently on our way to St. Louis for a quick weekend adventure. Get ready for LLP to blow up your Instagram! 🙂 But before we left for our road trip, Kara and I got right down to business and discussed the most important things.
Sunday snacks of course!
Sunday snacking is the absolute best. Do the Bears play? I have no idea! What time does the game start? Beats me! What we’ll be eating? Now that I know!
We made these Prosciutto Wrapped Green Beans last weekend and loved snacking on them because they were ready in the fridge whenever we were. They are more fun than the typical chips and dip but they require very little effort. These will definitely be included in our Sunday snacking.
Enjoy your weekends!
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons dry vegetable mix
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cup frozen green beans, thawed (haricot vert are best)
- In a small bowl, stir together mascarpone, vegetable mix and heavy cream.
- Lay out the slices of prosciutto and use a knife to spread a thin layer of the cheese mixture on 1 side of each piece of prosciutto. Leave a small edge of each end.
- Place about 4 green beans on 1 end of each piece of prosciutto.
- Gently but tightly roll up each slice of prosciutto.