Can you believe that Easter is this Sunday already?
I can’t wait until Monday so I can go to target and buy a whole bunch of clearance Easter candy! Reeses eggs and Cadbury eggs are my faves! I have never been a Peep girl. When I was young my Mom always used to put Peeps in my Easter basket and I would get so mad! I knew that she was only putting them in because she knew I wouldn’t eat them, so she could. She is a sneaky one!
Like I said, I was never a Peeps girl. At least, not until I discovered the Peeps and chocolate combination.
A Peep dipped in chocolate?
I can get on board with that! The first time I ever tried chocolate covered Peeps was when Cliff and I visited our friends in Virginia. They took us to a Peeps store, and I was hooked! Peeps with chocolate is a match made in heaven. Since I was now a Peeps convert we decided to jump on the bandwagon and make a Peeps smore. I know this is a strong statement but these were even better than traditional smores! If you think you don’t like Peeps try them with chocolate!
How to make Peeps S’mores
- Stack the graham cracker, chocolate, and Peeps
Microwave for 15 seconds and top with another graham cracker
Easy Peeps Smores
- Graham Crackers
- Hershey’s chocolate bar
- We decided to keep things simple, so we made our s’mores in the microwave.
- Start by stacking a graham cracker, a piece of chocolate, and a Peep on a plate.
- Microwave the stack for about 15 seconds to melt the ingredients.
- Once out of the microwave, place another graham cracker on top.
- Gently smush it all down to complete your microwave s’mores treat.