We have another Kraft Recipe for you today. We found lots of options on the Kraft recipe website for easy weeknight meals. Just because you don’t have hours to make your family a delicious, healthy meal doesn’t mean it can’t be done.
Of the three Kraft recipes we tested this was the quickest. It’s less than half an hour from beginning to end and best of all it’s full of veggies and flavor! You really can’t go wrong. We served this zucchini skillet with some crusty French bread and it was delicious. We used spicy pepper tomatoes for a little extra spice, it would be just as great with regular diced tomatoes too. I think a great addition would be eggplant and portabello mushrooms.
You can check out our recipes, which will be featured on the Kraft Parmesan Italian Dinner site, beginning on the 25th. Check back each week as they feature a new Italian Sunday Dinner made simple!
I am working in partnership with the KRAFT brand and I am receiving compensation for my participation in this campaign. All thoughts/opinions are 100% my own.
Skillet Parmesan Zucchini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 lb zucchini, 1/4 inch slices
- 1 14.5 oz can HUNT’S tomatoes with spicy peppers
- 1 8 oz can HUNT’S tomato sauce
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tbsp KRAFT Parmesan cheese
- Chop vegetables according to directions above.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat
- Add the peppers, onions, and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes or until peppers soften.
- Add the zucchini and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Add sauce and cover. Cook for 8minutes. Check to make sure that the zucchini is tender.
- Once tender add both cheeses.
- Leave on heat just until the cheese melts; about 1 more minutes.
- Let rest for a few minutes and serve.