How was everybody’s Labor Day Weekend? Hopefully fun, relaxing or whatever you wanted it to be! LLP extended their holiday weekend an extra day to visit San Francisco and of course eat our way through the city.
On to the recipe. One of my favorite breads ever is banana bread. It’s rare that I actually make banana bread though. For one, I’ll eat the whole loaf by myself and two…I hate making bread! SO MANY times I have ripe bananas, get out my loaf pan, make banana bread (with chocolate chips of course), take it out of the oven, and it’s still raw in the middle. What a bust!!
So when Kara suggested a no-bake dip that tasted like banana bread naturally I was all for it. Banana bread that I couldn’t mess up…totes into that.
Turned out great! We served it with Biscoff Cookies. Perfect compliment to Banana Bread Dip!!
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup banana quick bread mix
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, chopped (optional)
- cookies for serving (we used Biscoff)
- Place cream cheese, banana bread mix, butter, milk and vanilla in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Beat until creamy. Gradually add a little more milk, until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Fold in the nuts. Store in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve.
- Serve with any cookies you like. We went with Biscoff cookies.